Thank you for visiting the Procurement Opportunities section of our website. It is intended to provide information
to assist interested parties in doing business with the Housing Authority of Savannah. This section provides information
regarding procurement guidelines and current business opportunities that are available.
The Housing Authority of Savannah conducts the majority of its competitive solicitations on an Internet-based system. Our Agency is paying all costs for the use of this system, there will not be any additional charges to your firm to use this system.
Please follow these instructions to sign up:
(a) Access: http://ha.economicengine.com
(b) Click on where it says “Sign up now: As a Vendor,” on the left side of the screen.
(c) Follow the listed directions to register and access the system.
(d) If you have any problems in accessing or registering on the system, please call customer support at (866)526-9266.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Housing Authority of Savannah.
Please click on the links below for an overview of the opportunity and to download the solicitation.
Updated April 28, 2017
INVITATIONS FOR BIDS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
QUOTATION FOR SMALL PURCHASES
REQUEST FOR QUOTES
Unit 333 Patterson Terrace Fire Damage Renovations
The Housing Authority of Savannah has issued a Request For Quotes (RFQ) for Unit 333 Patterson Terrace Fired Damage Renovations (RFQ No. 4272017)
The Housing Authority of Savannah will hold a pre-quote conference on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 10:00 am at the HAS Administrative Office (1407 Wheaton Street, Savannah, GA 31404).
The deadline to place pricing online and email the additional documents for this RFQ to the HAS Administrative Office is Friday, May 12, 2017, at 3:00 p.m.
Follow the instructions provided here for registration and access to the entire RFQ which is being administratively processed on the electronic procurement website named Housing Agency Marketplace.
- Click this web address to access the Housing Agency Marketplace.
- Click on the “Register Your Company” link
- Enter your company name and click on “Search Companies”
- If no company was found, click on “Click here to create a new one”. (If your company was found, follow instructions to sign up as a respondent for your company. You will submit your information and the contact person that had signed up previously for your company will be sent an email to verify your information, you will then be emailed a password.) If that respondent listed in no longer with the company, contact customer support 1-866-526-9266
- Fill out all required fields with information about your company on the first page, check off the commodity code for “Construction and Rehabilitation Services” on the next page. Once you receive a thank you for registering page, click on “Continue”.
- Enter your email address and password in the upper left hand corner of the page to enter the Housing Authority of Savannah’s marketplace. (Save this page in your favorites, as this is where you will always login.) You will be prompted to check a site usage agreement before entering the Authority Marketplace. Once you check this box and hit submit, you will then be allowed to enter.
- If our Housing Authority comes up when you enter our marketplace, click on the request and follow instructions. If you enter on any other page, click on scan solicitations by agency on the left hand menu area, locate and click on our Housing Authority. From there you will be able view any current IFB’s/RFQ’s/RFP’s along with directions on how to download documents and how to submit your response.
- If you have any questions pertaining to our marketplace, feel free to call customer support at 1-866-526-9266. They are available from 8AM Eastern to 5PM Pacific Monday through Friday (except holidays).
If your firm is interested in submitting a response for these services, please review the RFQ carefully and prepare your response in strict accordance with its requirements. Instructions on how, to prepare your response are included in the RFQ. Pricing will only be accepted electronically. Please feel free to communicate in writing with me should you require further information or have any difficulty retrieving the RFQ file.
Robert L. Faircloth, CPA, CGMA
Director of Finance